Wednesday, July 20, 2011

i had a dream about you, JeriLynn

this was the night before last.

in my dream, I had just moved in to the same apartment complex that you and your family lived in. it looked very much like a set of college dorms.

it was christmastime, I think, and for some awesome gift you had written and designed a beautiful little book full of patterns and quotes and other mysterious details that have been lost in dreamspace. you let me look at it and flip through it and it was just really cool. your kids were there, and it all seemed very cozy. I wish I could remember more of the dream, because I'm sure there was some sort of plot or drama beyond or surrounding this little book you'd made. oh well. we will just have to imagine what the rest of the dream was about.

1 comment:

Ruby in the Rough said...

WOW!! I'm honored to be in your dreams! :-)

However, I don't think I could ever have a little black book of patterns. I think your brain was showing you new things YOU could create. I am not that artistic.

And Liesl wants to write her name:

liesl, age 5